subota, 5. studenoga 2011.

Autumn Sparks

I thought these boots would make a wonderful composition with polka dots burgundy dress
Add caption


This was one of the warm and nice October days, my boyfriend and I went for a walk and he took a lot of pictures of me. I think autumn is the best season to feel inspired about outfits. In winter, you're kind of always under your coat. Springs can be very cold. In summer it's too hot for layers and variety, but autumn is perfect, I find. :) 
I have seen a lot of movies lately, but I would like to reccomend one. It is called "Before Sunset". It's not really famous but it's got a lot of inteligent points of view, so, definitely, one of the best I've seen. 
Right now, I am trying to focus on my upcoming exams so I am not sure that I am going to be able to do things that I love, such as making accessories, jewelry and DIY projects with my clothes. Nevertheless, if I find the time to do some of those things, I will post here. 
Love, 
Fatima

4 komentara:

  1. jao pa što mi nisi javila da si već krenula sa blogom ? :D ja sam se zaljubila u ovaj outfit kad san ga vidjela na lookbook-u, imamau isti haljinicu.. i super su ti čizme :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. your blog it's so cool, check out mine and if u want FOLLOW ME!!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Emina, pa eto ne znam ni ja, nisam na pocetku imala bas vremena da postiram, ali sad cu malo cesce sigurno! Da, da, iste su nam haljinice a cizme, eee nikad neces pogoditi gdje sam ih zbavila! :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši